Visa Center is a non-government body which allows for Mali Visa applicants to apply for Mali Visa through localized offices in Toronto, Markham, Calgary and Vancouver. No waiting in lines at Mali Embassy and Consulate | Mali Visa Applications are always up to date | Requirements for Mali visa are current; Expedited Service gets you fast Mali visa | Low service fees start at $24 for some applications
|Single entry visa - Tourist, Business, Private valid for 30 days with max 30 days stay||$ 190.00
|Multiple entry visa - Tourist, Business, Private valid for 30 days with max 30 days stay||$ 240.00
|Multiple entry visa - Tourist, Business, Private valid for 90 days with max 30 days stay||$ 340.00
|Multiple entry visa - Tourist, Business, Private valid for 180 days with max 30 days stay||$ 440.00
|Multiple entry visa - Tourist, Business, Private valid for 365 days with max 30 days stay||$ 590.00
Mali Visa Requirements
- Valid original passport (Valid at least for 6 months from departure date & min. 3 empty pages)
- Filled out and signed Mali visa application forms
- One passport size photos. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- An invitation letter from your contact in Mali or hotel reservation.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit)
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Mali visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.ca/pdf/additional_visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
- Emergency medical insurance is strongly recommended for all travellers and may be purchased by clicking on this link
Mali Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Letter from Canadian company/employer explaining the purpose of the trip in addition to tourist visa requirements.